TrimTeck OpGL Series Globe Control Valve
Size Range: 1/2” – 36”
Body Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloys
Connection Type: FNPT, Flanged, Socket Weld, Butt Weld
Optimux OpGL Globe Control Valves are Trimteck’s flagship product. The OpGL has been engineered to provide superior performance while permitting easy, fast, and inexpensive maintenance. Unlike diaphragm-operated control valves, the Piston cylinder-actuated OpGL™ provides stiffness and maintains high positioning accuracy – making for the world’s most efficient and accurately responsive valve.
- Precise Control Broad range of control through a top-guided, unbalanced, single-piece plug with flow characterization built in to the geometry of the plug head.
- Exceptional Shutoff Standard ANSI Class V metal-to-metal shutoff in process achieved with unique plug and seat ring design. ANSI Class VI available in soft seated configuration.
- High Thrust Piston Actuator More accurate and quicker than diaphragm actuators, and offering a smaller and lighter footprint – ideal for skid-mounted process equipment.
- Maintainability Top-entry design facilitates maintenance, even though the valve has a much longer MTBS Cycle than competing diaphragm-actuated valves.
- Range of Trim Configurations From micro-flows to full capacity trims, and everything in between, the OpGL can be sized to optimally control according to your specific process parameters. A full line of anti-cavitation and noise abatement trims are available.
Specification – Download PDF